GAMS dedication and professionalism has helped us expand our services along the Atlantic and Gulf coasts, operating warehouse facilities in Charleston SC, Georgetown SC, and Greenville NC. In addition, we are licensed to operate at the Port of Georgetown and Ports of Charleston • Columbus St Terminal at 1 Immigration St., Charleston SC • Union Pier Terminal at 32 Washington St. Charleston SC • Veterans Terminal at 1150 North Port Drive, North Charleston SC. We also have flying crews of stevedores and crane operators who operate all over the Atlantic and Gulf coasts.
Our crane operators and supervisors have built a reputation for consistent high productivity and dependability while handling a large variety of bulk cargoes. We offer skilled professionals who operate with safety, and environmental concerns in mind. All GAMS supervisors are certified crane operators and flag men. They are also certified in Rigging and First Aid training.
Commodities handled include salt, scrap, gypsum, cement, clinker, grain, slag, alloys, pig iron, DRI, feldspar, fly ash, ATH, fertilizers, bauxite, pumice, wood briquettes, wood pellets, wood chips, sugar, mill scale, limestone, sand, coal, coke, alloys, and aggregates. GAMS has extensive ship crane experience in operations involving to or from barge, hopper, dock, as well as mid-stream movements. We offer these services at a wide range of inland and coastal ports in the Continental United States and Puerto Rico.
GAMS philosophy is that no company’s logistics needs are the same. Therefore, we specialize in providing a customized solution to each of our customers.
WHAT DIFFERENTIATES US FROM THE COMPETITION?
- Our services are customized for individual customer’s needs.
- We have the flexibility to address last minute changes.
- We have flying crews of stevedores and crane operators who operate all over the Atlantic and Gulf coasts.
- Our services extend to warehouse operations and management, along with trans-loading bulk and break-bulk cargo.
- We have almost 50 years experience in the industry.
- We only utilize highly experienced workers.
- We are the only originating stevedoring company located in South Carolina. GAMS has remained a valuable part of South Carolina’s port community.
- Cargo handling
- Trans loading
- Warehousing & Storage
- Crane Operators
- Crane Operators
- Trimming Hatches
- Cleaning Hatches
- Hatch Servicing Equipment
- Loader Operators
- Bulldozer Operators
- Grab Rental
- Project Cargo
- Heavy-lift Cargo
- Break Bulk
- Charleston, SC
- Georgetown, SC
- Savannah GA
- Wilmington NC
- Moorhead City NC
- Norfolk VA